The San Mateo-Foster City School District uses ParentSquare for school & district communication to families. The method of communication will stay the same with email and text, and additionally now with the ParentSquare app. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. Parents and guardians, please update all information in your AERIES Parent Portal account to ensure all information synced is up to date before the start of the new school year. Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification (This week at SMFCSD updates, Principal newsletters, Teacher/Parent Communication and more!)
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6 pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Direct message with teachers
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
and much more!
We are excited to bring this new communication tool and enhance parent/guardian communication!
If you are not receiving communication, please contact your schools office to update your contact information.