Food Allergy & Safe Snack Guide
Safe Snack Guide
The Safe Snack Guide is a catalog of commonly available snacks that we continually update throughout the year. The Guide is intended for schools, youth sports leagues, scouting groups, clubs, parties, play dates and other events where snacks may be consumed in the presence of children with allergies to peanuts, tree nuts or eggs.
View the Safe Snack Guide.
Download both, the Food Allergy Action Plan form and Permission for Medication at School form:
Student Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Action Plan Form | En Español
Permission for Medication at School | En Español
Healthy Food Ideas
SMFCSD Food on Campus Policy | En Español
School Lunch Ideas | En Español
Click on the links below for ideas, tips, and resources:
- Make healthy food and drink choices (English & En Español)
- Be physically active on a regular basis in English and En Español PDF
- Make sleep a priority (English & En Español)
- Make responsible choices and resolve conflicts in a respectful manner (English & En Español)
- Serve as a positive role model and make a difference in the community (English & En Español)
If questions please contact the Elementary Counseling Center at (650) 312-7530.