Registration Information for Beach Park Elementary
STUDENTS NEW TO THE SMFCSD FOR 2023-2024
- Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade are required registration grades for the 2023-2024 school year for students who live within the boundaries of Beach Park.
- New students for 2023-2024 in grades 3-5 must register at the historic school of assignment in Foster City. They may request a transfer to Beach Park.
- Students in grades 3-5 who live within the Beach Park attendance area will receive neighborhood priority on their transfer request.
STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED (2022-2023) IN THE SMFCSD
- For 2023-2024: Submit an online transfer request, selecting Beach Park.
- Students who live within the Beach Park attendance area will receive neighborhood priority on their transfer request.
- This applies to current students and students newly enrolling for 2022-2023.
One grade a year will be added to Beach Park as a required registration grade level. Required registration will be phased-in as follows:
2022-2023: Kindergarten, 1st
2023-2024: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd
2024-2025: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
2025-2026: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
2026-2027: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
- Please note: a transfer can only be granted if there is space available.
- Siblings: if your Kindergarten-aged child for the 2022-2023 school year will have a concurrently (at the same time) enrolled sibling at the historic Foster City elementary school, your Kindergarten-aged child may attend the historic Foster City elementary school (either Audubon or Foster City Elementary), no transfer needed.
- Please note: the Aeries online registration form will assign Beach Park as the school of assignment based on your address of residence.
- Parents/guardians of siblings: contact the Beach Park office staff once you have completed and submitted the new student registration form for assistance to move the sibling registration to Foster City or Audubon.
Enrollment Department Main Phone: 650-312-7345