COMMUNITY PROGRAMS & EVENTS (NEW)Programs:
- Communication Academy Fall 2017 Camps
- Highlands Rec Center Fall Sessions Swimming Lessons
- Junior Team Tennis San Mateo Fall 2017
- King Center Volleyball League Flyer
- Newton Center Baywood 2017 Fall Camp
- Newton Center Brewer Island Enrichment Classes
- Peninsula Youth Soccer
- i9Sports Winter Registration 2017
- Whole Foods Market in San Mateo-Nickels for Nonprofits Program
SAN MATEO-FOSTER CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
DISTRIBUTION OF FLYERS TO STUDENTS
Current District Process:
Sponsoring organization of the program or event must be non-profit (documented) and the event must be held in San Mateo or Foster City. The program or event must be appropriate for students grades K-8. City organizations (i.e. rec center, library) and other community organizations that have a standing relationship with us and the community are routinely approved.
Steps for Approval:
1. The request must be emailed to Education Services for approval to email@example.com. A pdf. of the flyer should be attached along with a copy of the IRS Non-Profit Status letter (501(c)(3)).
2. Decision (approved or denied) is communicated to the organization by email. If approved, the following language must be added to the flyer: This event/program is not sponsored by the San Mateo-Foster City School District.
3. The school sites receive a weekly “Approved Flyer” email that includes an attachment of the approved flyers for electronic posting. Each school site has the discretion to post or not to post the flyer.
4. Instructions will be emailed to the sponsoring organization that include enrollment numbers and bundling instructions for those schools that send home hard copy flyers. The majority of our schools have gone “green” and no longer send home hard copy flyers. Middle schools do