Parent Education Event, Wed, Oct 21, 7 pm
parent education night: "What every parent should know about vaping"
Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 7-8 pm
Learn from an expert! Dr. Halpern-Felsher, Professor in the Division of Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University, will address:
• Current trends in youth vaping / tobacco use
• How to recognize the latest devices
• How youth tobacco use impacts health and brain development
• Signs of nicotine addiction
• Tips for discussing the topic of vaping with your child
Please register for this event on Eventbrite by Monday, October 19, 2020.