Next Two School Board Meetings Are Thurs, June 25 and Sat, June 27
the next two school board meetings are this week
The next two meetings of the School Board are a Special Meeting on Thursday, June 25, 2020, 6:30 pm and a Special Meeting – Board Governance Workshop, on Saturday, June 27, 1–5 pm.
Highlights of meetings
Highlights of this Thursday's meeting, June 25, 6:30 pm include:
- Fall Reopening Plans
- Fall Reopening Parameters and Program for Preschool
- Summer Programs
- Special Education Update and Non-Public School Placements (NPS) Information
- Resolution Denouncing Racism and Supporting Equity, Wellbeing and Safety of Black People
The Special Meeting on Saturday, June 27, from 1–5 pm will be a Board Governance Workshop, Effective Governance Practices with an Equity Lens, facilitated by Nicole Anderson.
For the full agendas and more information about both of these meetings, please see the Board Agendas, Minutes and Summaries web page.
How to Join:
In response to the Stay-at-Home Order in effect in San Mateo County, the Board of Trustees will conduct these meetings remotely. The meetings are open to the public. You can listen by phone or by Zoom; joining by Zoom enables public comment.
Special Meeting, Thursday, June 25, 2020, 6:30 pm
- Via Zoom teleconference: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84141140379
- Listen to the meeting by phone: +1 669 900 6833; Meeting ID:84141140379
- iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,,84141140379#
Special Meeting – Board Governance Workshop, Saturday, June 27, 2020, 1:00 pm:
- Via Zoom teleconference
- Listen to the meeting by phone: +1 669 900 6833; Meeting ID: 863 1738 6401; Password: 704079;
- iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,,86317386401#
To participate in these meetings, please follow these instructions in English and Spanish.
Video Recordings Available!
The Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees will be recorded and available after the meeting on our Board of Trustees Meeting web page. Most recent recordings will be posted soon!