Student Registration During Summer Months
Moving to the San Mateo-Foster City School District during the summer? Need to register your children for the 2018-2019 school year?
- School offices will continue to accept new student registration for the 2018-2019 school year through the end of June 2018.
- Beginning Monday, July 9th - Friday, July 20th - new student registration will be accepted at the District Office (1170 Chess Drive, Foster City) from 8:30 am - 3:15 pm ONLY.
- Please call (650) 312-7700 to schedule an appointment.
- It is necessary to bring all Required Registration Documents with you to the appointment.
- Once all required registration documents have been verified, parents/guardians will be given a unique 15-character code, called a snapcode to access and complete the online InfoSnap new student registration form at home.
- School offices will begin taking new student registrations for the 2018-2019 school year when they re-open on Monday, July 23.
- See our How to Register for the 2018-2019 School Year page for more information.