The Bond Oversight Committee consists of members who were appointed by the Board of Trustees. The purpose of the committee is to review expenditures of the bond and to inform the public.
The District’s Bond Oversight Committee members include:
- Alex Barna — community member, senior citizen
- Michael Krause - community member, parent
- Ryan Nobrega — community member, parent
- Wayne Pitcher — community member, senior citizen
- Randy Raphael - community member, parent
Yearly Report to Board of Trustees
The Bond Oversight Committee presents annual written reports to the Board of Trustees at a public Board meeting. The report includes a statement indicating whether the District is in compliance with the requirements of Article XIIIA, Section 1(b)(3) of the California Constitution and a summary of the Committee’s proceedings and activities for the preceding year.