Guidelines for Fingerprinting Volunteers
Volunteers who work directly with students and are not under the direct supervision of a certificated staff member must be fingerprinted. This will include anyone driving students on a field trip.
- Each school site should have Livescan Request Forms with their school name printed at the top.
- A Livescan Request Form is given to each parent wishing to be fingerprinted. This form is to be completed prior to their fingerprint appt.
- The parent/Guardian will make their own appointments. They may go to ANY facility that uses “livescan”. There are several UPS stores (check with store for fee) that use this technology or they may go to Contemporary Services Corp.
Contemporary Services Corp.
21216 Cabot Blvd.
Fee is $47.00
- They will need to bring their driver’s license/California ID or Passport, payment for livescan (personal checks ok) and Livescan Request Form to their appt.
- The “yellow” part of the Livescan form must be returned to the school. The school in turn will submit it to Human Resources. This allows HR to check status on the prints if needed.
- Once HR has received fingerprint clearance, it will be entered into AERIES.