MOST RECENT SUPERINTENDENT UPDATES
- SMC COVID-19 Status
- Call for Equity Task Force Members – Seeking a Community Member
- Special Education Snippets
- Free Grab-and-Go Meals Continue during Fall Break; Note Adjusted Pickup Times
- TIME SENSITIVE: New Disaster CalFresh Food Benefits for Families in San Mateo County
- District Network Maintenance during Break
- SMUHSD Virtual Town Hall: Unity in the Community, Tuesday, October 20, 6:30 pm
- Upcoming Events
- Attention Artists in Grades K-5 – HIP Housing Calendar Contest Deadline is Friday, October 16, 5 pm
- Free Flu Shots Available
- Fall Break Fun: Get Ready for SMFC Education Foundation’s Gala: Lights, Camera, Auction!
- Important News from the SMFC Education Foundation
- District Communications - Stay connected to SMFCSD
- 2020 Census Deadline Extended to October 31
- Election Day is November 3. Don’t Forget to Vote!
other key announcements
- Meal Service - Expanded Pickup Hours, 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Technology Resources and Assistance
- On-Demand Translation Is Available
- Attendance and Class Participation Recorded Daily
- Recordings Prohibited
- Child Care Provider Contact Information
First Day of School is Monday, August 17. Please see NEW 2020-2021 School Calendar.
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with San Mateo Elementary Teachers’ Association (SMETA) approved. (Agenda Item 9.1)
School Resource Officer Contract cancelled.
Resolution Authorizing a Bond Election for November 3 passed (Agenda item 6.4).
- All SMFCSD Schools Will Begin Fall Semester in Full Time Distance Learning
JUNE 24, 2020: FALL REOPENING UPDATE - VIDEO ACCESS CORRECTED!
Please read today's letter (English | Spanish) from Dr. Rosas. It includes a link to a video of the Fall Reopening Presentation to the Board on June 18, 2020. Click on the images below to access the videos.
COVID-19 UPDATE archive
Want to see ALL SMFCSD COVID-19 announcements? Please go to our COVID-19 Update Archive page.