SMC vaccination CLINIC CALENDAR
Get the most current Vaccine Clinic times and locations on SMC Health's website.
VACCINES: Sign Up!
Sign up for the state’s MyTurn tool, where you can find a walk-in clinic or make an appointment.
vaccines: Are you covered by Medi-Cal?
For clients with Medi-Cal, call Health Plan of San Mateo Member Services at 650-616-2133 for vaccine information.
covid-19 testing resources
San Mateo County
For the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on testing available in San Mateo County, visit the SMC COVID-19 Testing website: https://www.smcgov.org/testing.
college of san mateo (csm)
For adults and children at least one-year old.
Address: 3401 CSM Drive, San Mateo, 94402
Sunday through Thursday from 7 am to 7 pm at Drive through testing site. Those without appointments not accepted after 6 pm.
The test is no-cost to you but your insurance will be billed if available (please have your insurance information ready).
Make an appointment: Select “California” from the drop down under “Choose your location”, click “Get Started” and follow the steps for registration.
For assistance or make an appointment by phone, call the LHI Call Center at (888) 634-1123. Appointments for children under 13 years old cannot be made online and must be made by calling the LHI Call Center. Learn more here.
north central san mateo: st. James AME Zion church
Address: 825 Monte Diablo Ave, San Mateo, CA 94401, next to the King Center in North Central San Mateo neighborhood.
Every Wednesday from 4 - 7 pm.
More than 10 sites to choose from in the Bay Area. Find a location near you.
SMFCSD's Bayside Academy, 2025 Kehoe Avenue, San Mateo, is one of the Curative locations available for testing.
Times vary at each location.
san mateo marriott with Virus Geeks:
Address: 1770 S. Amphlett Drive, San Mateo, CA
- Monday - Saturday from 7am to 6 pm
- Sundays from 10 am to 6 pm
No appointment is necessary but you may make an appointment at: http://my.virusgeeks.com/gettested.
The San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Virus Geeks (virusgeeks.com) and the San Mateo Marriott to offer drive-through COVID-19 PCR (nasal swab) testing.
Testing is free if you have insurance or federal funds will be used for those not insured.
Test results are available in 24-48 hours.
More info at https://virusgeeks.com/ Please scroll to the bottom of the page and look for "Get Tested in San Mateo."
agencies providing covid-19 guidance:
Please consult these Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpages on the sites of these organizations for the most authoritative guidance:
State of California
- Safe Schools for All Plan - CA Hub
- COVID-19 Website and Blueprint for a Safer Economy: covid19.ca.gov
California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- California Department of Public Health website
- Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings, November 16, 2020
San Mateo County Health (SMCH)
- San Mateo County Health Department Website
- Health Officer Statements by County Health Office Dr. Scott Morrow
San Mateo County Office of Education (SMCOE)
- COVID-19 Response and Resources
- Pandemic Recovery Framework, dated November 9, 2020 (Regularly updated by SMCOE)
San Mateo County
- San Mateo County website
- Subscribe to Emergency Operations Center for bulletins.
- Community Resources including food, housing, employment, small business, and much more.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Situation Summary
- How does it spread?
- What are the symptoms?
- Frequently Asked Questions, includes information about children
- What to Do If You Are Sick
- Your Guide to Masks
- Traveler Information
- Centers for Disease Control - COVID-19 Videos in Español
- Use Masks to Slow the Spread of COVID-19, December 21, 2020 (Includes information on the proper use, removal and care of face coverings.)
Taking care of yourself and your family
Personal protective care is one of the most effective ways to maintain good health. BrainPOP.com has several wonderful Coronavirus resources for families to visit, and of course, CDC has a wealth of information.
Do You have Non-medical Questions?
San Mateo County's Emergency Operations Center provides a 24-hour a day, 7 days a week call number for non-medical questions. Dial 2-1-1. You can also text “coronavirus” to 211211 for updates.