November 9, 2020:
Guidance from the CDC: Holiday Celebrations and Small Gatherings
agencies to support the community:
Please consult these Coronavirus (COVID-19) webpages on the sites of these organizations for the most authoritative guidance:
- State of California's COVID-19 Website and Blueprint for a Safer Economy: covid19.ca.gov
- San Mateo County Health Department Website
- Health Officer Statements by County Health Office Dr. Scott Morrow
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Updated regularly by CDC)
- Centers for Disease Control - COVID-19 Videos in Español
- California Department of Public Health
- San Mateo County Office of Education
- San Mateo County - Subscribe to Emergency Operations Center for bulletins.
- Community Resources including food, housing, employment, small business, and much more.
Taking care of yourself and your family
Personal protective care is one of the most effective ways to maintain good health. BrainPOP.com has several wonderful Coronavirus resources for families to visit, and of course, CDC has a wealth of information.
Do You have Non-medical Questions?
San Mateo County's Emergency Operations Center provides a 24-hour a day, 7 days a week call number for non-medical questions. Dial 2-1-1. You can also text “coronavirus” to 211211 for updates.