The Children’s Annex and Clubhouse
The Annex nurtures the academic and emotional success of students in a safe, respectful, and responsible environment. Students are well cared for by staff who are passionate about providing diverse and developmentally appropriate opportunities that enrich learning.
- All school sites have an Annex or Clubhouse located on their campus
- Open Monday-Friday (see Annex Holiday calendar for specific days)
- Before school care is from 7am until the start of the school day
- After school care is from the end of the school day until 6pm
- Annex (elementary schools) offers before and after school care
- Except College Park only offers after school care
- Clubhouse (middle schools) offers after school care
- Children may register in the Annex/Clubhouse that is located on their school site
- Children are enrolled on a space available basis
- We offer homework support, indoor and outdoor activities, and a daily snack (provided by the District's Child Nutrition Department that meets the new Federal and USDA California Regulations)
- We offer camps during school breaks at an additional cost
- The Annex does not provide drop-in care
TAX ID# 94-3083935
2019-2020 Annex Enrollment and Priority Information
Waitlists expire at the end of each school year.
- Returning students and their incoming siblings receive priority during the January 7-18, 2019 window and may re-enroll for the program they currently attend...
- Currently enrolled Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten students moving into 1st grade may change their program
- Currently enrolled 5th grade students moving into 6th grade may change their program