The Children’s Annex and Clubhouse
The Annex nurtures the academic and emotional success of students in a safe, respectful, and responsible environment. Students are well cared for by staff who are passionate about providing diverse and developmentally appropriate opportunities that enrich learning.
- All school sites have an Annex or Clubhouse located on their campus
- Open Monday-Friday (see Annex Holiday calendar for specific days)
- Before school care is from 7am until the start of the school day
- After school care is from the end of the school day until 6pm
- Annex (elementary schools) offers before and after school care
- Except College Park only offers after school care
- Clubhouse (middle schools) offers after school care
- Children may register in the Annex/Clubhouse that is located on their school site
- Children are enrolled on a space available basis
- We offer homework support, indoor and outdoor activities, and a daily snack (provided by the District's Child Nutrition Department that meets the new Federal and USDA California Regulations)
- We offer camps during school breaks at an additional cost
- The Annex does not provide drop-in care
tAX id#94-3083935 2020-2021 ANNEX ENROLLMENT AND PRIORITY INFORMATION
Waitlists expire at the end of each school year.
1. Returning students and their incoming siblings receive priority during the January 6, 2020, at 9:00 am until January 17, 2020, at 4:00 pm registration window and may register for the program in which they are currently enrolled.
- Currently enrolled Kindergarten students moving into 1st grade may change their program
- Currently enrolled 5th grade students moving into 6th grade may change their program
2. Students of SMFCSD employees will be given a space or added to the top of the waiting list
3. ASES students will be given a space until the ASES programs at Fiesta Gardens, George Hall, LEAD, and Sunnybrae have reached capacity. They will then be added to the top of the waiting list for the ASES programs.
4. New students will be entered into the Lottery during the January 27, 2020, at 9:00 am until February 7, 2020, at 4:00 pm window, assigned a lottery number, and offered a space depending on availability. Lottery students will be notified that they have been accepted or waitlisted on March 16, 2020 by 4:00 pm.
5. New students who apply after the lottery closes on February 7, 2020, at 4:00 pm will be placed on a Waiting List in the order in which the applications are received.