The Children’s Annex Philosophy
The Children’s Annex creates a pleasant "home away from home" environment for children. We provide each child with a safe, secure, warm and welcoming place to come each day. Our centers are places where each child has fun, finds needed support, develops self-esteem, socialization skills, and has educational and enrichment opportunities
Hours During the School Year
- The Children’s Annex is open from 7:00 am to the start of school and reopens from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- There is no additional charge to accommodate children for additional hours for early dismissal time on parent conference days, minimum days and "no school" days.
- The Annex does not provide drop-in day care.
Holidays, School Breaks and Summer Vacation
- Camps are offered for an additional charge during fall, spring and summer breaks.
- The Annex focuses on a weekly theme and offers a holistic approach with its educational and recreational program during Fall, Spring and Summer break.
- The Children’s Annex is closed on most National Holidays. Our monthly calendar will indicate those dates.