DISTRICT ENGLISH LEARNER ADVISORY Council (DELAC) & DISTRICT ADVISORY Council (DAC)
The District English Leaner Advisory Council (DELAC) and the District Advisory Council (DAC) are comprised of parents, community members, and staff who work collaboratively with district administrators on programs related to Title III and Title I programs. Each school selects a parent representative from their School Site Council (SSC) and a representative from the English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) to serve on the committee. The DAC and DELAC meet at least four times per year and share information about their sites and learn how to increase parent involvement, support families, and provide content for their site-based meetings. The DAC and DELAC also serve as annual advisory to the Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP).
2017-2018 DELAC/DAC MEETING DATES:
- September 25th, 2017 6:30 p.m.
- December 11th, 2017 6:00 p.m.
- January 22nd, 2018 6:30 p.m.
- March 5th, 2018 6:30 p.m.
- May 29th, 2018 6:30 p.m.
Location: College Park Elementary School Multipurpose Room
715 Indian Avenue, San Mateo, 94401
MEETING AGENDAS AND MINUTES
December 12, 2017
September 25, 2017
- Meeting #1 Agenda with Minutes from October 18, 2016
- Meeting #2 Agenda with Minutes from January 24, 2017
- Meeting #3 Agenda with Minutes from March 21, 2017
- Meeting #4 Agenda with Minutes from May 23, 2017
TITLE III- LEA PLAN GOAL 2
LEA Plan Goal 2 is the plan to provide services to English Learners and is based on goals and actions in the LCAP 2016-19.
The attached document is information found in the LCAP in a format required by the CA Department of Education.